11.27.2007

Up and Down

Our camera has been eating batteries for the last few months, so we've only caught a few pictures here and there. Now it is officially dead, so I'm forced to post old pics.

The kids have been promoted to "up and down" beds, as they call them. (Although whenever they misbehave, they are promptly demoted to a portable crib as punishment.) They have really enjoyed their new sleeping arrangements, mainly because it gives them the opportunity to find all sorts of new ways to avoid sleep. Dismantling (and recently breaking) the tent on the top is the most popular. Actually, they are doing relatively well with sleep and we are really happy with the new bed.


I finally found some pictures that I took a long time ago of our Brooklyn Target store. For a long time I have wanted to share this beautiful contraption to non-New Yorkers! Our Target is two stories, so how, one might ask, do you transport your shopping cart from floor to floor?? Why, the cart escalator, of course! I still smile when I get to push my fully loaded cart onto this...

Up...
and Down!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

georgia really likes their bunk beds. And I can't wait to shop at that Target!

stephanie said...

actually, the target in our old neighborhood in south st. louis has that exact escalator. joshua used to think it was the coolest! glad your kids are sleeping better.

Goes On Runs said...

what a cool bed!!!! i love it.

Carolyn & Tim Hunter said...

glad you consolidated on sleeping arrangements. the target cart escalator is quite a contraption. i love how you're forced to be creative in this city due to lack of horizontal space.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Friends! I just wanted to wish you a very merry christmas and let you know that we love you so much! Love, Kathy