5.20.2010

2 weeks!!



Hopefully we leave for Ethiopia in 2 weeks. We can't wait! We are still waiting for our visa interview to be confirmed by the US Embassy so we haven't booked airline tickets. We have learned more about our kids this week. The first being that Solomon is walking! I know that developing well is a good thing, but I have to say that I was sad when I heard the news. I would have loved to see the first steps. Tihun has been described as smiley, not shy, sweet, and friendly. She also likes to draw and is still posing for the camera. Oh, and she doesn't like trains--all girl, they said. Solomon, on the other hand, has been described as "serious" by more than one person. And he is reported to be "all boy" and we were told to get ready. Lord, have mercy on us.

1 comment:

shane said...

can't wait to meet them. you should prepare them early on for their crazy uncle shane.