4.11.2007

3 uses for duct tape

1. Secure a given diaper on a child/children by wrapping duct tape around the waist. (This was actually recommended to me by a friend who researched the problem that I am having with diaper catapults.)
2. Secure the child's/children's arms together behind the back in case they are able to wiggle their skinny hips out of the duct tape diaper.
3. Secure the child's/children's mouth in case the protests against #1 & #2 are unreasonably loud.

In severe cases, this might become an appropriate use:


I've had it. This problem ends today. The kids are going over 2 hours on the naked acts before their nap. I just walked in there with scissors and cut the feet off footed-zip pajamas and put it on them backwards. If they can get those off, then I might have to resort to duct tape. I'll provide the child abuse number below :)
The drama continues...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, Laura! As I look at the sweet picture below this blog......

Goes On Runs said...

can i sign-up?!