4.18.2007

Breakfast Conversation

Arthur: Mommy, we eating [as a] family!
Adaline: Oh no. Daddy not here. It's broken.
Arthur: Daddy need to come home. We need to put it back together.
Adaline: I know! We get Dora's map and fix it!

Jamison has been very busy studying for his ordination exam, and the kids really miss him. The kids know that our family is not complete without Daddy. Too bad Dora can't fix everything...I'm sure Jamison would love it if her map could help him navigate through his exam!

Last night I scrapbooked for the first time. I went to a friend's house for a party/lessons. I'm finally starting the kids' album! I can't take any credit, though. She designed the whole thing for me. I think they turned out well.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I think you should take credit! Go ahead, take it! Seriously! They look awesome!

Jessie said...

They look great - way to go!